Friday, February 27, 2009

Makayla is growing up so fast! ! !

Makayla isn't very interested in me feeding her anymore so I thought that today I would let her give it a try on her own. She was very excited, I'm just not sure she got anything into her mouth.



Yes, those are peas all over the floor. She had a lot more fun making a huge mess for me than actually eating anything. She thows everything now and says uh oh. Like that makes everything ok. Thanks Kausten!

I painted Makayla's toes for the first time today. They are so cute! ! ! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Next thing I know she is going to be wanting new shoes and borowing my car! YIKES! Time is definatly flying here.

Makayla is walking! ! ! She has been walking quite a bit the last few days. She still crawls most of the time but she is figuring out that walking isn't that scary. I think the furthest she has gone is 10 steps. She's getting there. It won't be long now.
She's off!
Uh Oh!
And she's down.
Bunny to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment