Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Wild & Crazy Zoo

My friend Stacy called this morning and asked me to babysit. So on top of the 2 kids I already babysit I had 3 more. The kids all played so nice and had a great play date. They were all so well behaved and played so nice, we had a great morning together.

Aiden helping out with baby Jaxx.

The little kids trying to play with the baby. They both loved him so much and 'helped' just a little to much. Luckily he has 2 big sisters and is used to it.


Little Jaxx is only 7 months and is crawling all over the place. He looked so little to be moving around so much.

All the girls ganging up on Aiden. (I don't think that he hated it.)


A full table of kids for lunch.

And best of all Mike brought a duck to the back door for the kids to see. It was injured but very well disguised. The kids had so much fun looking at the duck and petting it. In this picture I think it is biting Mike. Haha, he totally deserved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment