Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cute Do's

I came across this idea of how to make your little girls hair curly.  I decided to give it a try since Kayla has such straight hair and I'm always looking for new looks and hairstyles for her.  The curling trick worked FANTASTIC!  I love it so much!!  She has to go to bed looking funny but it is so worth it. 
This is the after effect of all my efforts the night before.  I'm thinking it is pretty awesome.  Mike was really hoping at least one of his kids would inherit his curls. . .but it's not looking to promising.  So now at least Kayla can have curls some of the time!
Another one of my favorite styles that looks so cute on her.
This is another hairsyle I did on her that looked beautiful, but. . . . it didn't last longer than 10 min.  She plays to rough to hold in this one.  I might try it again when she's older and doesn't act so much like a boy, if that ever happens!
This is just a pic of her in my favorite dress.  I finally convinced her to wear it.  Now she loves it, thank goodness!!  I was so sad when she refused to wear it.

2 comments:

  1. i love love love the dress...we are so next in line for that one. =) thanks again for pulling out those swimsuits. We had a great day today. love the hair do's too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I miss the days when Ava used to like me doing her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete