Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Aiden started preschool this week!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  

Does this boy look excited or what!
 
I was a little nervous about what was going to happen when I dropped him off on his first day.  I really thought that he was going to be sad and cry. . .but he jumped right in and started playing and didn't even care that I left.

He loved every minute of preschool.  I was expecting a lot of chatter about what his day was like from him but didn't get near as much as I expected. 

My conversation with him.
 'What was your favorite part?'  "Playing with balls & hockey." 
 'What did you learn about?'  "Jesus." 
 'Did you learn about anything else?'  "I saw my eyes."
'Did you make any new friends?'  "Yeah."
'What are their names?'  "I don't remember."

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that answers my question. :) Glad he liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i am so glad it went so smoothly. And really that is all he had to say. I am so amazed. Aiden is usually so chatty.

    ReplyDelete