Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Car Seat Conversion

I've been wanting to recover Kayla's carseat for a long time now.  I finally got the nerve to try it yesterday.  It was a little scary and intimidating wondering if I was going to ruin it, but I decided to try it anyway.  I've always wanted her to have a cute girly carseat, but I'm to cheap to buy her one, so. . .  Here it is.  I figured it out, and gave it a try.  Here is a pic of what it looked like before and after.

What a difference!
It took over 12 painstaking hours to finish it but I love how it turned out!  So worth all the time I put into it.  It isn't anywhere near perfect but I love it anyway.  She is even excited about it.  Her favorite color is still blue, but she was so happy when she saw that I made her a pink carseat.  There is some hope for my little Tom Boy yet!

1 comment: