Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween

My kids were getting ready for Awana a while ago and at the last minute I realized it was a dress-up night.  I had less than 45 minutes to come up with a 'Jesus Pleasing' costume for both of my kids!  After thinking about it for a few minutes I came up with a shepherd and an angel.
When we got to Awana that night the kids were all dressed as super-hero's, and everything else!  I couldn't believe it!  They had fun dressed up anyway.
 For Halloween I bought Kayla the cutest Rapunzel-Tangled costume this year.  She actually wanted to be a princess!  But then she broke her arm and couldn't fit into it!  I was VERY bummed, but we came up with a great alternative for her.  Ava had a perfect unicorn costume for her to borrow.  Kayla quickly fell in love with it.  Aiden for some reason decided that he wanted to be a skeleton.  I thought for sure he was going to freeze in it that night but he ran through the neighborhood so much he didn't even notice how cold it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment