Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby News

Baby #3 is well on its way now.  I'm just past 20 weeks and we got to have a little sneak peak at our little munchkin this past week.  The ultrasound went well, everything looks right on track to what it should be.  It's weighing in at 11oz already.  We did not find out if we are having a boy or girl, its going to be a fun surprise when it comes out.  The kids are very excited, Aiden is of course rooting for a boy and Kayla really want a sister. 





Sometime in early June we should meet this little peanut.  

2 comments:

  1. We are so excited. And thanks for making me cry. I so wish I was making the drive for you again when this little peanut comes in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Glad you told me you posted them or I might have missed it!

    ReplyDelete