Thursday, August 16, 2012

This 'n That

I found a bunch of pics I have forgotten about and thought I would post. 

This is Aiden on one of his last days of school.  He loved holding Parker while waiting for the bus.
 After Parker was born the kids got bunk beds.  They were so excited!
 I don't know how this came about but I walked in the room and found this.  Mike looks a little to proud.

 Parker got baptised on Sunday.  He looks so big and scrunchy here! 
 A picture of us with our Pastor.
 Last week my sister and I went to the beach to take some pics of Ryker.  The kids just love it there.


 He is such a cutie!  And he is a big brother now! ! ! 
 Lovin summer time.
 The kids got to go camping with my parents again this year.  They had so much fun.
 Makayla loved pulling them around.

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy that Aiden was still in school when Parker was born...that just goes to show ya how fast summer flies!

    ReplyDelete