Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Addition

The addition is coming along great. We are seeing a lot of progress now and are hoping to get it done soon! This is a picture of the front of the house. What a change. It doesn't even look like the same house when you pull up anymore.
This is the new living room. The fireplace is going to be in between the two windows.
This is the front door wich is in the living room.
The old part of the kitchen.
The new part that is conected to it
The kids room, the existing living room.
Our little helpers.


2 comments:

  1. oh I am so excited. It looks amazing. I can't wait to come some time in June and see it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I left a comment about a week ago and it didn't show up. Anyways, I think I said something about how it will be nice when you can be back in your house again...which you are! Now we just need to see some updated pictures since some of us don't get the luxury of leaving our house. :)

    ReplyDelete