Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mt. Baker

My cousin, Jessica, from Iowa was up to visit so we decided to take a drive up Mt. Baker. We were just planning on going up a little ways and walking around but ended up driving all the way up. We were very unprepared and didn't have really anything that we needed. Poor Kayla didn't even have shoes! Just a pair of Aiden's dirty old socks I found in the car. It wasn't to cold though so that was good. I forgot to grab shoes for myself so my Mom gave me a pair of her crocs. That was great bear foot in crocs in the snow. Brrrr! ! ! At least Kayla didn't have to walk! We had a lot of fun.

Someone had made some cool Igloo's that you could go in and even stand in. They were really neat.


Makayla enjoyed the snow.
There was a really nice family sledding and let us each take a turn going down the hill. It was so much fun. Poor Aiden hated the ride. Mike's feet were dragging in front and spraying snow into his face and then when the fell out Mike fell on top of him. He did not appreciate the ride at all.

My wonderful shoe choice.
My nearly frostbitten feet!



1 comment: