Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Few More Things

I've been working on a lot of projects in the last while.  I have a few more completed, YEAH!  I always feel so good after I get a project finished.  

I had this idea to make a dresser into a TV stand, so I went on the hunt for a dresser that I could use.  I found one.  It was really ugly with paint runs all over and didn't even have all matching drawer pull, but that was all right by me, I had a vision in my head.  Here it is before I started.
 Here it is complete.  I love how it looks in my toy room, and has plenty of room for toy storage and for movies.
 I don't have a lot for Christmas decorations at my house and I'm not one to go all out and buy lots, so every year I try to pick up one or two new things to add to my collection.  This year I decided to make Christmas wreaths.  The paper one was a lot of work and took me forever to make; the red and white one was really quick and easy.  They both look great on my wall.
My next project was a Christmas gift for Aiden's pre-school teacher.  I decorated a clipboard for her and for her 13 year old daughter (class helper) I decorated up a plain notebook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment