Friday, June 15, 2012

Parker's 1 Week Pictures

Ashley was able to take Parker's pictures at 1 week old.  Trying to keep a newborn sleeping in awkward positions is not as easy as it seems!  But, with a lot of patience we were able to accomplish most of what we were going for.  I love how they all turned out and we even got a few shots with all the kids! 












Parker is still a pretty easy going baby, he sleeps a lot and loves to snuggle.  He's starting to get fussy at night, I'm hoping it goes away quickly and we don't have a colicky baby.  He also has claimed my bed, I've never let my babies sleep in bed with me much but he does not want to be set down at night and if I take him to bed with me he'll sleep from 10:00-4:00 then till 6:00 or 7:00, so it has been hard to turn down good sleep for sleeping alone. . . . We will be working on this problem very soon.  The kids still love him like crazy, Aiden loves holding him every chance he gets, Kayla prefers to help with baths, dressing, diapers and kisses him more than you can imagine. 

3 comments:

  1. I am one for sleep also. Kausten was my snuggle and sleep next to me. Emmalyn would find her way into bed with the 4 am feeding. Good luck and take all the sleep you can get. I love love love the pictures. They turned out wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE! They turned out so good!!! Congrats once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the sleeping baby thing. Never as easy as you think it's going to be. It was fun, and they all did really well. :)

    ReplyDelete