Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1st Day of School

Both kids have now started school and I'm finally getting settled into a routine with them all.  It's been a really busy summer for us so having them in school now has really helped me start to feel caught up.
 
Aiden started a few weeks ago already and is loving 1st grade! 
 He was so embarased that I made him take pictures with me at school in front of people!
 Grandma got to come along with us!  She met us for donuts before school and then came with us to bring him to class.  That made his first day so much more special.

 Makayla started preschool yesterday!  She is loving it.  When you ask her how her day was she says, "It was lovely.''  In the sweetest voice!  It is so cute.

After her first day of school I picked her up and she got to go on her first trail ride!  Grandma Sterk, Kayla and I all went and had a great time.  All her horse lessons paid off big time in that trail ride. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl Kayla is...trail riding is so much fun. And I can't believe how big Aiden is. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete