Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kids

I have a picture of all three of my kids at this age in this similar pose and just love it.  I had to get one of him too!  It is one of my favorite pictures of all of my kids.
 
Parker has started 'chewing' on everything.  His lip, tounge hands, pretty much anything he can get to his little mouth.  Looks like he is gearing up for some real food.  Not to much longer and we can start some of that for him.  As you can tell he isn't getting enough! 
We were all dressed and ready for church on Sunday and got a few quick pics of them all.
These 2 boys look so much alike!
Kayla can't get enough of him.  Her main concern starting pre-school was that she would miss him.


1 comment:

  1. Kausten just yelled from across the room..."Parker looks like Uncle Mike"...Great pictures. We are so excited to see some family this weekend. And Devi is going to take some new pictures of the kiddos. Wish us luck. =)

    ReplyDelete