Friday, October 2, 2009

KITTENS! ! !

We have had kittens for a while and we haven't been able to keep track of them because every time we do the momma kitty always moves them when we do. Tonight my little brother came over and him and Aiden went out in the dark and found them and caught them. They played with them forever in the cold. They didn't want to wear their coats because the kittens needed them. They were so funny.

Jacob so proud of his catch.

My favorite kitten! It is just so adorable! ! ! Whenever I have seen this one it is the meanest one. It always hisses at me, but Jacob caught it and when I went out to hold the kittens with them it was purring for him! He has the touch I guess. Hopefully we can get these kittens tamed. I think that there are 6 of them. Plus we have a few wild ones running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment