Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Visiting Grandma

This is one of the last times we got to visit with my Grandma. She was barely able to talk to us but she knew we were there and it was great to be able to see her a few more times. Makayla knows how to butter people up. Here she is with my Grandpa. She would go up to him every time we were there and say 'please' and give him her puppy eyes asking for a treat, and he would never say no to her, no matter how many she already had. He is a famous Grandpa for always handing out gummy bears to all the grandkids when they would come over.

My Aunt was staying at my Grandparents house with her little boy who is about Aiden's age and she brought his Gator with. It was a great idea. I don't think that Gator was ever parked. She had 2 batteries and one was always on the charger.

All the boys having a ride. Jacob, my brother, is driving. JW, my cousin, is in the pasenger seat and sitting next to Aiden is Alex, my cousin's son. It is really fun for Aiden when we get together with the family because it is so big and there is always someone for him to play with. All 4 of these boys are really close in age and all got along so well.

And Makayla is not going to be left out of the action. Once she got in the boys had to take turns driving her around because she was NOT getting out for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment