Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today and had so much fun. We met my mom there with Jake and a few of her day care kids. They all had such a great time. Aiden and Jake loved running through the box maze. I don't even know how many times they ran through it but boy did they love it.



Makayla loved looking through all the pumpkins.

Makayla's favorite part. . . bunnies! Who would have guessed that! She kept asking to go back to the bunnies the whole time.

Aiden feeding the chickens. That was one of their favorite parts. Over and over again, even though I didn't give them any money for it. They would twist it a bit and jiggle it a bit and some would come out and they were so happy.


Riding the wagon, another high light. Until I was asking my mom to take a picture and the wagon started to go and off goes my purse. I had to jump off and chase it down. A little embarassing but pretty funny. Every time we rode it after that Aiden checked with me to make sure I had it so it wouldn't fall off again.

Lets get going! ! I will admit we did ride the wagan a few times. After a while of being there my mom's little kids were ready to go and the boys weren't so I traded my mom Makayla for Jake and we stayed all afternoon. They loved it. They could go anywhere they wanted and I just followed them.



Smooth move! ! !

Yeah, spit that out!

Showing off their treats.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like they had a fantastic time. Their jeans are all a little dirty which means a great time was had.

    ReplyDelete