Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our Big Boy

Aiden is growing up. His attitude has changed drastically in the last 2 days as well. He all of a suddenly is so agreable when I ask him to do something. He usually argues with me about everything. Now he just says, 'Ok, I will'. And there I sit with my mouth open because I'm used to having to tell him over and over to do something before he will actually do it. I quess 4 is just around the corner and maybe things will turn around for us.

Aiden's pumpkin patch. He grew pumpkin in the garden this year and they actually grew really well! He is so excited about them, always going out to check them. Yeah, they are a little green still but we will just carve green pumpkins this year! Rocky in tow Aiden went out to show them off. That poor kitten gets dragged everywhere with him.


Aiden's giant pumpkin. He grew one really great pumpkin, it is huge and our only orange one. It isn't nice and round but he is so proud of it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha- Nick is reading this with me, and he says "your welcome" for straightening Aiden out. What a dork! I'm glad he's being more agreeable for you, that always helps!

    ReplyDelete