Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Bows Are Ready!


I've been working really hard to get my bows ready to sell and I have lots that are ready now. I also just got a few bow holders ready. They are adorable. You just hang them up and clip the bows on the ribbon. A very cute way to store and display all your daughter cute hair bows. All the money made from the bows and bow holders is going to Lynden Relay For Life.

I'm selling these bow holders for $10.00
I have 2 ready right now. I can also make them in different colors.









I've also been trying to make some new different kinds of bows. These are really cute bows with extra bling.

Each package I have is going to be $5.00.




Cute baby blues.


These colors and just so bright and fun for Spring.

Bright pink bow tie bow with tails.

Cute little flower bows.

This is one of my new favorite flowers. It is so adorable. Kayla has been wearing it a lot.
















This is one of my newest designs.

















I love the daisys. I have some different colors and sizes. Some have the yellow center and some have a gem or button.







Pony Tail Streamers. I love these. I don't have any ready to sell yet but I've come up with some really great ideas I want to try out.



I've also figured out the korker bows. I made this one for Makayla and love it. I'm working on getting some of these made to sell too.

If anyone is interested in any let me know. You can e-mail or call me and I would love to get some to you.

2 comments:

  1. Great bows, but all of the spaces on your blog were a little distracting. :) Just kidding! Everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to purchase a bow holder. Anything with pink, green, or that blue on the wall. And a flower up top or even a butterfly if you find one. Not to picky... Those bows are great. I also can't wait to purchase some of those.

    ReplyDelete